NIBCC CHARTERThe Nordic Indian Business Chamber of Commerce (NIBCC) is a self-financed, bilateral Business and Cultural Chamber for Indian and Nordic business people in the Nordics and the Indian Sub-Continent.
The statutes and articles of Nordic Indian Business Chamber of Commerce (NIBCC) will focuses on the business and cultural needs of personal, corporate, company and professional network for individuals, private members, officers, directors, board members, CEO's, CFO's, auditors, Lawyers and related companies, organizations and corporate funds with an interest to develop business, trade and cultural activities between the Nordic countries and India.
The articles of NIBCC provide the operating guidelines. We are a self-financing organisation, and we get our primary income from member subscriptions and consultancy, guidance and assistance we provide to our members and other Nordic and Indian corporations.
The primary goal of the NIBCC is to be a strong organiser to promote business and cultural ties between India and the Nordic countries;
- We provide the basis and structure of the business environment for effective networking and cultural exchange
- We support and provide solutions to the business needs and issues for our members.
- We actively promote business between India and the Nordics
- We are a commercial bridge between India and the Nordics
- Having social, cultural, political and business related events
- We invite the good and relevant speakers, at the right time who speak about the current and future business topics related to India and the Nordics
- Attract the right companies and the and people
- We have an updated website
- We have efficient business contacts and administration in the Nordics and India
- The updated business, social and cultural database will provide
- Meetings regarding commercial opportunities
- We maintain good relationships to provide assistance to your needs
- We regularly consult with the Nordic Embassies in New Delhi to maintain healthy relationships
- Engage the Nordic governments regarding member issues, interests and concerns like: Business and Corporate Services