The Nordic Indian Business Chamber of Commerce (NIBCC) is a self-financing, bilateral Business and Cultural Chamber for Indian and Nordic business people in the Nordics and the Indian Sub-Continent.
NIBCC is a business and cultural forum for personal, corporate, company and professional network for individuals, private members, officers, directors, board members, CEO's, CFO's, auditors, Lawyers and related companies, organizations and corporate funds with an interest to develop business, trade and cultural activities between the Nordic countries and India.
The primary goal of the NIBCC is to be an organiser to promote business and cultural ties between India and the Nordic countries;
- We hold business and cultural events;
- We are the facilitators and establish connections between Indian and the Nordic companies to improve their business;
- We work together with the Indian Embassies in the Nordics and Nordic Embassies in New Delhi;
- As a part of the Nordic and International Network, NIBCC provides real value to Nordic, Indian and foreign companies. We encourage business growth between all our members;
- We provide the business insights and connections for access to the right data and business evidence;
To become a member please fill out the form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org today!